Pitch a tent, hang your team banner, bring some games and tailgate with your team, friends and fellow plungers! Bring the party and have TONS of fun, but remember no open containers or open flames. A live DJ will cover the hits and get everyone on their feet!
Wear your wackiest “Plunge” or “Too Chicken” gear for the Costume Contest at 11:00.
We will be collecting food items to support Backpack Pals Bethlehem.
Items needed (NOT CANNED GOODS):
- Fruit or applesauce cups: no sugar added, no apricots please, cardboard wrapped
- Cereal bowls or oatmeal: healthy choices please
- Ravioli or rice: pop tops, healthy choices if possible
- Soup: canned, pop tops, healthy choices if possible
- Macaroni and cheese: foil topped bowls work best
- Vegetable cups
- Tuna: foil pouch
- Drink mixes: packets or liquid
- Protein/cereal/granola type bars: healthy choice, high protein, low sugar
- Raisins or similar dried fruit: no apricots please, no added sugar
- Misc. snack bags: healthy choices such as popcorn, pretzels, etc.
- Peanut butter: 12 oz, plastic jar please
- Jelly or jam: any kind, plastic jar please
- Box of crackers: saltine or Ritz type, low sodium is good
- Plastic knifes/spoons/forks
- Book (any reading level)
- Coloring books and crayons
- Hygiene products: toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, hand sanitizer, etc.
Click here to download and print a copy of the above desired items.